Missions du poste
- OD is the owner of MS project delivery and P&L management, responsible for project daily operation and delivery customer satisfaction of project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the project delivery schedule, cost and quality and achievement of the finance target (Revenue ,Profit ,Cash Flow.etc)
- As the primary interface between Rail Telecom and customer and Rail Telecom representative during project delivery phase, responds to Rail Télécom and customer.
- Manage the project delivery, including customer relationship, delivery schedule, subcontractor management, budget control, and quality assurance.
- Responsible for project team member’s performance evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in telecommunication field or equivalent;
- At least 10 years practical experience in Telecommunications/IT industry. Familiar with project management or network maintenance. Candidates with PMP certificate , operator experience or similar project experience are preferred;
- Possess good interpersonal communications and negotiation skills. Be able to work as a team member, have good coordination and organizing skills;
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English;
- Mature and positive attitudes; strong sense of quality; able to work well in a fast-paced, multi-culture dynamic environment; Be willing to frequently travel;
- Responsible for the Day to day operation, including team building , finance, quality , subcontractor , customer relationship and delivery satisfaction.