While reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for uncovering new business and growing revenue with new clients for the Telecom Project and IT solution of Rail Telecom.
Establishing the Business Strategy and Identifying key Business improvements in terms of Operation & services delivery aspects and solution to be provided.
Partnership & Customer relationship Development
RailTelecom Customer are only corporate
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing new business.
- Contacts past and potential new clients to establish rapport, arrange meetings, and identify opportunities in line with the division’s capabilities.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities by researching organizations and individuals to find new clients.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials while maintaining a robust sales funnel.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for business opportunities while finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing quotes and proposals for clients; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform out-bound phone calls and emails to identify, engage and/or penetrate qualified leads from strategic accounts generated by various marketing events: lunch & learns, events, webinars and target campaigns.
- Schedule website/ in-person demonstrations, sales appointments for assigned regional account team.
- Track lead generation, engagement and performance through the Company ERP sales Module
- Update and monitor all qualified leads converted to opportunities
This position might require Travel up to 75% of the time, either national or international. Candidates locations in Algiers region are preferred.
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and maximum of 12
- At least the past 2 years in ICT domains
- Have at least Generated Over 1MUSD Revenue with proved track record
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Goal-oriented, able to meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals.
- Confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ideal candidate has interest or experience with technology sales (Telecom and IT solutions Design & Integration ).
- BS in Business Administration or related fields
- Any other Training or Certficiate would be a plus
- Arabic, English & French language are a must
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic or any other aspect not prohibited by the Algerian Employment Code in place .
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to mention the JOB TITLE on the email Object